J-Con 2011

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
J-Con 2011

The Official forum for J-Con 2011 in Derby.

+2
Mari
LolitaLaura
6 posters

So who made friends at previous JCons?

LolitaLaura
    LolitaLaura
    Admin

So who made friends at previous JCons? Empty So who made friends at previous JCons?

Post  LolitaLaura Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:25 am

Just wanted to see how friendly people were and how many new friends people got to walk away with from previous JCCs!

How did you become friends? Was it because you cosplayed from the same anime series or even the same character? Sometimes people dressed as rival characters become friends.
    Mari
    Mari

So who made friends at previous JCons? Empty Re: So who made friends at previous JCons?

Post  Mari Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 am

At the last one, one of my previous J-CON friends came as Azusa from K-ON, and my other friend came as Yui, and now they're great friends C:
    LolitaLaura
    LolitaLaura
    Admin

So who made friends at previous JCons? Empty Re: So who made friends at previous JCons?

Post  LolitaLaura Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Aw, that's really good. ^^ I made friends with Lisa and Emma two conventions ago because they were both entered into the FRUiTS Catwalk and I was. They just looked so amazing dressed in the Decora style. ^^
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:22 pm

I used to dress kinda decora as an every day thing but I ditched it just over half a year ago because I didn't like everyone staring at me xD
    LolitaLaura
    LolitaLaura
    Admin

Post  LolitaLaura Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:53 am

Oh, I see. Ha ha, everyone looks at me all the time anyway, you learn not to care. If it isn't for you however, it isn't for you. What do you dress like every day now?
    anbuckcl
    anbuckcl

Post  anbuckcl Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:36 am

Blacks and blues are fav colours Razz
    casually im in hoodies and jeans, greb/emo/gamer kinda thing Smile i don't cosplay in the UK, ppl know me here and i know them.
    MimiLikesCake
    MimiLikesCake

Post  MimiLikesCake Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:27 am

Hurray, I'm the aformentioned Azusa :3 I made friends at J-con when I saw they were going (cause they commented on YouTube) and I arranged to meet up with them :3 Other people, I just asked fir pictures of and we got talking :3 It's a small con, so most people are nice :3
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:28 am

Bluh, I wear jeans and T-shirts lol.
    I cba to try/care about what I wear anymore xD
    I'm always terrified of wearing skirts or dresses, so I just don't bother xD;;;

Yess, Mimi and me met on Youtube at first haha.
    Stripeycow
    Stripeycow

Post  Stripeycow Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:50 am

I've made tones of friends here since i've been going when it first opened in 2008. Every one is friendly, and every one has tones of great fun! It's a convention worth going to i'd say that!!
    Vixxytoi
    Vixxytoi

So who made friends at previous JCons? Empty Yay for friends!

Post  Vixxytoi Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:15 am

Yeah, I guess you could say I made a few :3
    But only through being a runner. The friends I made were runners too.. They're on my Facebook now n_n
    It didn't get much time to talk to the cosplayers, I was always busy ;_;

I'll try my hardest this time around Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:41 am