J-Con 2011

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
J-Con 2011

The Official forum for J-Con 2011 in Derby.

3 posters

What's the longest series of manga you own?

LolitaLaura
    LolitaLaura
    Admin

What's the longest series of manga you own? Empty What's the longest series of manga you own?

Post  LolitaLaura Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:39 am

For me it's Negima?! because that was the first ever manga I collected.

So what's yours? Are you trying the humongous quest of trying to collect all the Naruto series? Or are you proud of an unknown series that hardly anyone knows about but you love?
    Mari
    Mari

What's the longest series of manga you own? Empty Re: What's the longest series of manga you own?

Post  Mari Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:03 am

Fruits basket is the longest I've got, though I don't read it anymore. My tastes changed and now I think it's kind of lame xD; But yeah, I prefer shorter series. I have the first few of longer series, but I don't like Naruto or Bleach, which gets rid of two very long ones lol.
    Fruits Basket has 23 volumes, just so you know.
    LolitaLaura
    LolitaLaura
    Admin

What's the longest series of manga you own? Empty Re: What's the longest series of manga you own?

Post  LolitaLaura Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:03 pm

My friend has all the Furuba including a special edition one that has quizzes and stuff in.
    oliverg12345

Post  oliverg12345 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:18 pm

mines bleach altho ive only got 12 of them so far im gonna get them all eventually Razz
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Yeah I have a couple of the fanbooks for Furuba as well, it came with a bunch of stickers, and if I remember right it also told me I was most like Shigure heh.

I have the first volume of Bleach, but I've never liked it much tbh...though I thought the plot was kinda cool.
    oliverg12345

Post  oliverg12345 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:28 pm

ah ive read every chapter of bleach that is out, over and over again and i continue to read them as they come out,

you should really give a read it gets better toward series 2 like chapter 80 when they go to the soul society

the first series wasnt that good just showed ichigo when he was learning about his powers but when he gets to soul society and has to fight his way through all the rly strong shinigami it gets good Smile
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Personally I cba to read all the way up to chapter 80...especially if that's where it starts getting good xD;;
    Tbh I might have enjoyed Bleach a little bit had it been significantly shorter, but even then idk.

I'm not too into the more popular shounens for some reason haha
    oliverg12345

Post  oliverg12345 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:55 pm

yh it takes a while to get good but once it does it rly gets good fast and ule end up hooked on it Razz
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:01 pm

I don't think I'll ever like Bleach, but I respect other people like it lol
    LolitaLaura
    LolitaLaura
    Admin

Post  LolitaLaura Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:06 am

Yeah, Bleach has never appealed to me either. I'm on the Naruto side of the "Bleach or Naruto?" argument.
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:30 am

IMO, they're both kinda terrible xD; They really aren't worth the hype about them. Sometimes I think the more fans there are of something, the more it kind of kills it.
    But oh well.

Black Cat is a really good manga, not sure how many volumes it has though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:13 pm