J-Con 2011

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
J-Con 2011

The Official forum for J-Con 2011 in Derby.

+22
HatakeKakashi
tiffu
oliverg12345
RenRae
valormeer
LolitaLaura
Malia
jaycensmummy
tashy-chan
AliceBlaze
MotherPanda_
animefox
justhewaydrmademe
Stripeycow
Drachryn
Mari
ZombieFeature
KawaiiCupcake
bolderboy
Anniexo
dan-dan
Shoelaser
26 posters

Cosplay desicions for next year. :D

HatakeKakashi
    HatakeKakashi

Cosplay desicions for next year. :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Cosplay desicions for next year. :D

Post  HatakeKakashi Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:02 pm

I think I might be going as Kakashi. It's my first con and i'm meant to be going with my cousin but i dont know.
    Mari
    Mari

Cosplay desicions for next year. :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Cosplay desicions for next year. :D

Post  Mari Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:20 pm

There was this amazing Kakashi last year, I think I hugged him 9 times just for the crack :'D
    RenRae
    RenRae

Post  RenRae Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:22 pm

EVEN I GOT A HUG IN WITH HIM! <3 He was awesome. Dream of hugging Kakashi, achieved! ;D
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:53 am

Bluh, I don't even like Naruto, I just wanted a biiiig hug :'D
    And I got 9.
    I bet I was annoying him by the end of it ; Oh well, I was kinda hyper xD It was only my second con.
    I'll be calmer at the next one, promise xD;
    RenRae
    RenRae

Post  RenRae Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:35 am

It was only my second con too, but the first time I had cosplayed as the first time I was too nervous to xD
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:48 am

I've cosplayed to a con twice now, but I'd made about 5 cosplays this year xDD
    tiffu
    tiffu

Post  tiffu Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:16 pm

yeah haha
    so many cosplays
    so few conventions ;;
    this will actually only be my second con this year but ive had plenty of practice with making cosplays/cosplaying derpily in public/around the local park for photographs hehehe.
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Yo Tia, I tried out what a Simon cosplay would look like but that fact that he doesn't wear a shirt is gonna make it impossible in the end by the looks of things XD;
    LolitaLaura
    LolitaLaura
    Admin

Post  LolitaLaura Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:58 am

So everybody started coming to the cons in 09? Me too! I've never actually cosplayed, I've always came as my every day style, Lolita. Any excuse to dress up. XD

I've saw the original Hellsing, it's amazing. The guy who does Itachi's English voice (Crispin Glover?) does Alucard's voice.
    valormeer
    valormeer

Post  valormeer Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 am

LolitaLaura wrote:So everybody started coming to the cons in 09? Me too! I've never actually cosplayed, I've always came as my every day style, Lolita. Any excuse to dress up. XD

I've saw the original Hellsing, it's amazing. The guy who does Itachi's English voice (Crispin Glover?) does Alucard's voice.

Indeed it is the same dude that does Alucards voice in Ultimate but seriously if you haven't seen Ultimate I would watch it. It follows the Manga's more then the Anime did, It can be bought of Play.com and found around the internet Razz Also Alexander Anderson is much more of a bad ass in ultimate.
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:09 am

I have great respect for these people who have the time to change into things like lolita clothes every morning.
    I'm a shirt and jeans person haha.
    valormeer
    valormeer

Post  valormeer Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:26 am

The place where I work doesn't have a dress code, So I turned up last week in my Albert Wesker Cosplay costume and no one batted an eye. I love my work place Very Happy Thats Wesker Midnight with the leather coat and all Smile It was even sunny that day so I could ware the shades Very Happy

Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 am

Pfft, I'd love to cosplay to school xD
    Cause I'd get bullied out of my mind if I even tried it lol
    valormeer
    valormeer

Post  valormeer Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:45 am

Meh when I was going to school a couple of years ago, I was a "Goth" So I got it anyways. Newrock boots and long leather coat. so I've been there done that Razz The funny thing alot of those that were bullies are now claiming benefits off the Goverment and I'm in a steady job Razz
    vk-melon
    vk-melon

Post  vk-melon Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm definitely coming as Piko Utatane one of the days <3 I've been making his cosplay, and it's almost done. nearly. the other cosplay I think i'll be in is Kaoru Hitachiin...however, my wigs dying a bit. so we'll see. c8
    MimiLikesCake
    MimiLikesCake

Post  MimiLikesCake Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:33 am

Ah, that's awesome you can cosplay for work 8D I showed up for school in a maid outfit once, and once in a Miku cosplay ( only without the wig) but no one recognised that >_< A while ago, I wore my lucky star cheerleading outfit which 2 people recognised, which was pretty awesome :p
    Ive cosplayed for school more than I'd realised haha~

Also~ as for who Im cosplaying at the con~ That's Classified~ (it isnt Mikuru, I just wanted to day that - plus I think a few of you know what it is anyway ;p)
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Yes, that maid outfit, you kinky person Mimi .___.
    And aw, bro, if you went to school now, no one makes fun of Goths xDD They're too hardcore to bully apparently lolol

One time I was cosplaying 'Older Luke Triton' when I went to get a haircut and the hairdresser was about 40. While she was cutting my hair she suddenly said, 'Oh hey! You're dressed as...Luke, right? I'm halfway through the new game! How far through are you?'
    I wonder now if maybe it sounded too hardcore/creepy to say I finished it fairly shortly after it came out xD;

But yeah, I was in shock tbh, I didn't expect anyone to recognise me, let alone my hair dresser XDD
    valormeer
    valormeer

Post  valormeer Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:26 am

Cosplay desicions for next year. :D - Page 3 199193_10150144593819461_837904460_6452585_6499560_n

Got my hair done for my Wesker Cosplay for a convention next week in Dublin.

Cosplay desicions for next year. :D - Page 3 123491_728348_wesker_noglasses_la

Also got my contacts sorted, Will post a full picture when the costume is completed \o/
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Sweet.
    I've always either used wigs or my own hair for cosplay, but never dyed it.
    animefox
    animefox

Post  animefox Sun May 08, 2011 6:23 am

ive decided on who im going as now for sure.
    ALPHONSE!!!
    i hope i get it finished in time though...
    7215whetton

Cosplay desicions for next year. :D - Page 3 Empty one piece

Post  7215whetton Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 pm

1.im going as franky from omne piece and my mates going as luffy anyone want to do a one piece meet up?
    2. im going as franky in blue shorts does everyone think thats ok?
    3. i need ideas for the chain? Very Happy
    IbeMafia

Post  IbeMafia Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:14 pm

I'm thinking of going as Tsunayoshi Sawada...but I don't know anyone else that will cosplay KHR with me...:'( no mafia peoples
    Stripeycow
    Stripeycow

Post  Stripeycow Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:48 am

Look out for a Guilty Gear group!

(;
    dan-dan
    dan-dan

Post  dan-dan Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:59 pm

thinking of changing my idea to either honey-senpai or haruhi from ouran high school host club
    Vixxytoi
    Vixxytoi

Cosplay desicions for next year. :D - Page 3 Empty Ohai guiz!

Post  Vixxytoi Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:52 am

You all alright? :3

Just thought I'd post here. Didn't know there was a forum Very Happy
    Well, I'm Vix and I'm gonna be a runner for both days. Hopefully I won't get another high-vis jacket like last year and I can stick with an armband 'cause I'ma be cosplaying as...

Akaito from Vocaloid

Maybe.
    I have to bind for it which kinda sucks.
    But this is the only cosplay I haven't really worn yet. And I sure as hell aren't dying my hair pink to do Amulet Clover again ;P

Can't wait to see you guys! I'm gonna be taking tons of pictures of everyone Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:15 am