J-Con 2011

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
J-Con 2011

The Official forum for J-Con 2011 in Derby.

+8
oliverg12345
LolitaLaura
bolderboy
Stripeycow
RJCookieIkasu
Mari
Anniexo
anbuckcl
12 posters

Anime lovers...... Anyone Gamer too?

oliverg12345

Anime lovers...... Anyone Gamer too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime lovers...... Anyone Gamer too?

Post  oliverg12345 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:53 pm

u shud its a brilliant game with a great story and many different professions to choose from, hundreds of skills, thousands of weapons, and lots of friendly people in the game that help out with anything and everything
    Mari
    Mari

Anime lovers...... Anyone Gamer too? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime lovers...... Anyone Gamer too?

Post  Mari Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Sounds like a good sales pitch that haha
    valormeer
    valormeer

Post  valormeer Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Guild wars is sadly just a poor mans WoW Sorry to say. Don't go insane Razz But Guild wars is only good for one thing. The PvP Is outstanding but Raiding and such sadly is nothing to write home about Smile
    oliverg12345

Post  oliverg12345 Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:15 pm

nah WoW is just a way to steal money people who charge people to play their game every month obviously care more about making money than they do in the quality of the game and how much people enjoy their game
    valormeer
    valormeer

Post  valormeer Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:21 pm

oliverg12345 wrote:nah WoW is just a way to steal money people who charge people to play their game every month obviously care more about making money than they do in the quality of the game and how much people enjoy their game

Oh dear stop the presses a company! :O wants to make money shock horror. Quick Batman stop the presses! alot of that money people pay each month goes into the customer support side of things which I might add completely overwhelms any other MMO's Customer Support
    RJCookieIkasu
    RJCookieIkasu

Post  RJCookieIkasu Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Do i smell a flame war here? Very Happy
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:37 am

Well, WoW is a good game, and if someone doesn't like it or agree with the pay it's not going to affect me in any way so Idc lol
    RenRae
    RenRae

Post  RenRae Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:38 am

I play WoW too - in fact, I might be buying more sub in April since I ain't played it for a few months now and feeling the urge. ;P

And when you think of the cost, think of the idea of: Worldwide? How much do you think that has to cost for the type of graphics they give you? A lot, methinks. And 11 million, or whatever it is, players can't all be wrong to pay that £8 a month x3

I also look around at free MMO's when I have no sub or I fancy a slight change but I make characters on the first day and then sorta'....Drift off...I guess I am used to always knowing at least one person on WoW [she who nagged me to buy it] to help me out xD
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:40 am

I try not to use that 'So many people can't be wrong' Logic, because otherwise I can't say that Naruto is bad and get away with it...I'd be contradicting myself xDD

And yeah I've played a lot of f2p MMOs too, but I stuck with WoW.
    I've got quite a few level 85s now, and actually I could use a break because it's getting dull already haha
    RenRae
    RenRae

Post  RenRae Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:45 am

I just use that logic seeing as, well....It is slightly true. And do people pay that much for Naruto? Slightly different so you can still get away with it xD [I am okay with Naruto atm]

I always have breaks - I buy a month at a time and if I ain't in the mood to play, I will only buy more sub when I actually, then and there, want to play on it so it's not a waste of too much money xD This has just been my longest break but I doubt I'd have had time recently to go on enough without thinking it a waste..What realms you on normally anyway? Hunt you down some day BD
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Ahaha xD Yeah I guess, though if someone bought two Naruto volumes a month it would be even more expensive than WoW P;

I'd do that but account management really confuses me now that we merged with Battle.net XDD
    I'm normally on Lightbringer and Anachronos heh, yourself?
    And are you an ally or hordie? xD
    RenRae
    RenRae

Post  RenRae Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:56 pm

My friend showed me how to cancel it and what to click and everything and it's just normal for me now and I find the account management okay..

I'm normally on Darkmoon Faire and occasionally Argent Dawn or something else, but mainly them two. DMF has my only 80+ character xD
    DMF = Horde, AD = Ally. Any others, whatever the hell I felt like at the time xD You?
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Bluh, I have a mixture of both tbh xD If I'm on Lightbringer I'm normally Ally, and Anachronos I'm usually Horde. My main char is a level 85 undead warrior, on Anachronos. On Lightbringer my main is a level 85 gnome mage...yeah, gnome, how cool am I hahaha xD

I actually had another account until about 5 or 6 months ago but I randomly got hacked and had to start over ;;
    RenRae
    RenRae

Post  RenRae Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:24 pm

N'aw. My friend who's been playing years got hacked last year some time and she got so upset, she had time off school x.X She had God knows how many level 80's - SHE HAS NO MORE ROOM!

My highest level is....82 or 83 on DMF, a Belf Huntard ;D I am so win xD I love my little [um...figure of speech] lynx, Kaethir<33333
    Mari
    Mari

Post  Mari Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:48 am

I think when people get a little too upset it's over doing it xDD;
    I mean, I had lots of level 80s too, and I just saw that I'd got hacked, placed my head in my hands and said '...Shit.'
    lololol
    I never even told my parents, they think I'm using the same account, but I just dealt with it by myself, and by the time I got my account back they'd deleted all my characters ;;

Pfft, Belf xDD The only thing that keeps me from disliking belfs is lady Sylvanas haha.
    I prefer my characters to look tough than purdy, but sometimes it's nice to have a purdy character like a night elf or a blood elf haha

Aww I had a belf huntard for a while, but I think I
    deleted them to make space xD
    RenRae
    RenRae

Post  RenRae Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:36 am

How dare you delete it!

Even I wouldget quite upset if I got hacked since I have been playing over 2 years and haven't got an 85 yet xD I take my time ;P
    LolitaLaura
    LolitaLaura
    Admin

Post  LolitaLaura Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 am

It isn't a make or break deal on whether an RPG is "anime style", I'm just trying them out.

And to continue the geeky game talk, I play Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Tis good.
    HatakeKakashi
    HatakeKakashi

Post  HatakeKakashi Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:39 am

Used to play that untill my little sister deleted all my files by 'Accident' and I just couldn't be bothered doing it all again Sad but I've recently started playing again and i have a high elf at level 27 right now with most of the summons. Yeah i'm kinda lazy and let my little summons do all the work Very Happy
    superzeguy
    superzeguy

Post  superzeguy Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:41 pm

@Laura Eternal Sonata is a great game ^^
    i had fun with it when i played and its cheap now so worth a buy. =]
    Also oblivion is awsume one of the best westen rpg games made
    just so much freedom to do what you like is a big plus.
    plus....SKYIM!!!!!!!!!!!! very soon <3
    x
    valormeer
    valormeer

Post  valormeer Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:47 am

Eternal Sonata = Amazing I'm glad I held out and got it for the PS3 as it added new Area's and characters. One of the best RPG's I've played in a long time

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:30 pm